So, yeah. We’re doing this on a regular basis. I rarely post in this blog (Sumimasen!), but at least, for now, I have
come up with a reason to post something. 🙂 I assume that We all know that autumn is a visually sentimental season, exploited by writers and artists to bring out raw human emotions. Last year’s Fall line-up was really good (at least, for me), and I enjoyed most of the shows that aired that time. Can we expect this upcoming season’s lineup to be as good as last year’s? Naw. The season doesn’t have to do with how excellent or mediocre the anime would turn out. Nevertheless, we can always be hopeful of what this season has in store for our entertainment us. 😉
Just to be consistent with the post for Summer 2014, I used the same sources (Neregate | AniChart | LiveChart ) for choosing my top picks, although there’s no guarantee that I can faithfully follow their episodes weekly. It’s important to note that with AniChart and LiveChart, the links above may not work anymore once we enter next year, 2015.
Alright, I somehow managed to write some introductory paragraphs. 🙂 Let’s move on to our lists.
- Amagi Brilliant Park – KyoAni fangirl here
- Donten ni Warau – I should have at least one shoujo anime per season; plus, it’s historical; And I’ve always been meaning to read the manga
- Grisaia no Kajitsu – Just to ride the hype; No, I haven’t played the VN yet, but I am planning to…
- Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works – A not-so remake of F/sn; It’s ufotable!
- Kiseijuu – Madhouse horror flick
- Log Horizon 2nd Season – The first season was one of my favorites in Fall 2013; I need more of this stuff
- Magic Kaito 1412 – I started watching the TV specials, which were enjoyable
- Mushishi Zoku Shou 2nd Season – All hail Mushishi; The last season; Why should I miss this?
- Nanatsu no Taizai – They say it’s premise is similar to that of Akame; Sawano Hiroyuki please; The TENSAI is directing it.
- Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji – I’ve been reading the manga; Itou Kanae ❤
- Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso – I love the manga, but I can’t imagine how it can be as entertaining as an anime.
- Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis – Shingeki… No, the kanji for “Shin” is different from the one in Shingeki you are thinking; because staff
- Sora no Method – I don’t know why, but it’s reminiscent of AnoHana
- Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road – Continuation of the InterHigh; WHICH TEAM WILL WIN?
- Amagi Brilliant Park – It’s finally
my favorite KyoAni directorTakemoto-sensei’s turn to direct at KyoAni again. This time it’s Shoji Gatoh’s LN again instead of him being the series composition and writer.
- Donten ni Warau – It seems like this has a complete story with length just about right for a cour of TV anime. Hoping that Dogakobo considers this a worthwhile production. But I’m not really sure what to expect with its staff.
- Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works – Obviously hyped for this. It’s also being directed by the episode director of one of my favorite F/Z episodes. I hope that episode was because of him.
Grisaia no Kajitsu – Boarded the hype train (if there was one). The VN is often praised. Series comp by a competent writer (IMO).
- Gundam: G no Reconguista – mainly because of Kenichi Yoshida’s involvement.
- Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle – 2nd season of something I liked.
- Mushishi Zoku Shou 2 – more mushishi
- Nanatsu no Taizai – I look forward to everything from the Tensai when he’s not the writer. This time, back with his DTB partner.
- Sanzoku no Musume Ronja – Ghibli doing a TV series will intrigue me.
- SHIROBAKO – The director is really good when he’s not doing “horror”
- Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji – What’s the insanely skilled Kenichi Kasai doing with TYO? Well, there’s already Uta Koi but that kinda doesn’t count. haha. Anyway, look’s like he has a nice staff with him. And I like TYO. But the animation will probably be average.
- World Trigger – Seems like this’ll be a visually creative show. Hopefully the content will be just as creative (haven’t read the manga). I do worry because of Hiroyuki Yoshino.
- Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru – The Jintai pair. This time it’s an original anime with Studio Gokumi (yay good visuals). Haruka Terui voices main. Seems pretty generic but who cares when it’s official short title is Yuyuyu.
Sorry for the long short reasons. てへぺろ!
Amagi Brilliant Park – KyoAni :3
- Denki-Gai no Honya-san – I watched the PV and it seemed funny(I hope it is XD)
- Donten ni Warau – Seems interesting
- Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works – I might have had my fill of Fate already, but it’s Rin’s turn this time 😄
- Grisaia no Kajitsu – *Woot-Woot* Go hype 😀
- Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle – Just because I watched the first season 😛
- Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de – It seems fun
- Log Horizon 2nd Series – Same with Chaika
- Madan no Ou to Vanadis – I don’t know why I want to watch this really @_@
- Nanatsu no Taizai – Shounen Action!!!!
- Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu – Because twintails 😄
- Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso – I
try towatch all A-1
- SHIROBAKO – PA haha, and the director seems good
- World Trigger – I hope this turns out to be as good as Kyousogiga